May she grow old in her black bear journies.... hunting season is SO not good sometimes...I think I am going to become a vegetarian... I wonder if she had a sibling...
Os~ no tears, but it was kinda sad seeing her go. I still think she's better off away from people.
Stacy~ lol yeah.. behind her little jail bars, cussing me under her breath :)
Deanna~ She was here for almost two weeks, I never saw a momma or a sibling. The Wildlife person said she was awfully skinny, so I'm sure she's been on her own for awhile.
6 comments:
Awww....did you shed a tear?
Maybe that was just her way of saying goodbye??? ;)
May she grow old in her black bear journies.... hunting season is SO not good sometimes...I think I am going to become a vegetarian... I wonder if she had a sibling...
Os~ no tears, but it was kinda sad seeing her go. I still think she's better off away from people.
Stacy~ lol yeah.. behind her little jail bars, cussing me under her breath :)
Deanna~ She was here for almost two weeks, I never saw a momma or a sibling. The Wildlife person said she was awfully skinny, so I'm sure she's been on her own for awhile.
aaww... by by baby!
She will be better off this way.
Aww... wow, I'm sad & glad all the same... I hope she finds a good home...
M~
Post a Comment