
This bear shows up every few days. I'm guessing she's female. She's really pretty, cinnamon in color.
She doesn't stay long and never gets too close, but what's funny to me is that she always stands up and looks around.
She stands for a few minutes, I take her pic :).. and then she moves on.
This is the same bear that was behind Pudge in the photos below.
6 comments:
she sure is pretty!
"Follow me little one, I'll show ya where she keeps the good seed"
LOL @ Stacie!
Hey, what happened to your old bear ~ I can't remember his name... the one that would come every year ~ the brown one? Have you seen him?
M~
"You put your right paw in..."
LOL! I guess those critters would keep you on your toes around your place. No lazing in the hammock for you.
"I really think this is my better side..."
LOL @ Stacie...
Its funny how she does the same thing... I love her colouring.
...and with a few beauty tips, some catwalk skills you could become Americas Next Top Model....
"I'm too sexy for this fur, too sexy for this fur, too sexy fo'sure"
Post a Comment