this photo cracks me right up! She looks part hyena here! LOLStacie
She does look a bit strange...does she have hackles up like a dog when scared or what?? Silly bear. And I have to give you credit..I'd be luring that orphan in no matter what my better sense told me. Orphan baby?? I HAVE to take care of it!!!~L.
"Punk" Bear!
new coat for summer?.....too funny....i hope it can take care of itself.....poor thing....I'm w/ laura...sooo would want to take care of it...
These are really cool shots, Leesa! It's amazing that this is in your front yard...M~
Wow... she has wild hair!
I can SO relate lol!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
this photo cracks me right up! She looks part hyena here! LOL
Stacie
She does look a bit strange...does she have hackles up like a dog when scared or what?? Silly bear. And I have to give you credit..I'd be luring that orphan in no matter what my better sense told me.
Orphan baby?? I HAVE to take care of it!!!
~L.
"Punk" Bear!
new coat for summer?.....too funny....i hope it can take care of itself.....poor thing....I'm w/ laura...sooo would want to take care of it...
These are really cool shots, Leesa! It's amazing that this is in your front yard...
M~
Wow... she has wild hair!
I can SO relate lol!
Post a Comment