Wednesday, June 11

Spring?














Well, it was a relief this morning to not have to worry about the baby on the porch or causing problems.. but it is kind of weird not seeing her anymore.
I was actually able to hang my bird feeders back out again and throw a little corn for the deer and geese.
The weather is still a mess. We have snow on the tree tops and rain down below, it was 37 this morning.
I'm thinking the trap and commotion scared off the larger bears too because I haven't seen any in a couple days. Normally this time of the year they'd start heading up high for huckleberries, but with snow on the ground that's not happening.

So weird to think that middle of June we're wearing sweatshirts and jackets and considering burning a fire.

3 comments:

~grey said...

We've had warmer days in December... Sheeesh this is getting ridiculous.

We haven't seen warm temps since the weekend before the long weekend... 40 and raining (still)

John said...

I dont'remember your hands looking like that...

Laura said...

I'll call Mother Nature today (we have the unpublished number at the police department) and tell her to balance our incredibly HOT weather with your chilly. We should both get about 60-70 out of the deal.
:)
~L.