Thursday, June 12

She Likes The New Pasture

As you know from previous posts, we've had a hell of a time keeping the horses from the new pasture. It appears they don't like fencing. They've kicked out wood fencing, metal gates, and even electric fencing.













Well recently they've actually left it alone and we've been able to let the new pasture grow grass.
We let them out into the new pasture yesterday.













I think they like it :)

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

Someone's lookin' for a belly rub!

Nature Girl said...

I am in LOVE with that bottom photo Leesa. That's awsome! How funny...your horses have so much personality. This one is definitely card material!
Stacie

Mackey said...

I love that bottom pic! Priceless!

Marianna said...

These are just awesome!

M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yeah, I think they may like it just a little bit too....;)

Wendy said...

WOW! Love these! I have NEVER seen such a joyful giddy horse!

LarryLilly said...

Just for grins, do a photoshop of that last photo with the boots of someone that looks like they are under the horse.