It's rainy and cool today, but the gardens are getting watered, so it works for me :)

I do have an orphan baby bear around lately. I've seen her for three days now and no mama. She's pretty much scared of everything, including the cats and especially me, but I do get a lucky shot now and then.
And, I don't need lectures about messing with a baby bear. I never leave my deck or feed her.

I've counted 5 different bear this season, baby included. There's also a youngster I blogged about before that has started hanging out with the big black bear you've seen here.
I haven't had any problems with any of them this year, except grabbing a bag of cans and dragging them around. Odd sound in the middle of the night :)
2 comments:
Are you going to start naming them?
BTW--any sign of the deer that got burned a couple of years ago?
What a cool shot of the cat watching the bear...
I would be out there all day taking pictures...
Post a Comment