I think I could handle four week of water. My friend Heather's brother just saved a moose over by the Lion's camp outside of Helena a couple of weeks ago. I'll send you the pics, they are pretty cool
I would like to think I would but I don't think I could...that bear is pretty big! Great that someone managed it tho....I'm with Deanna, I love those kinda stories :o)
7 comments:
I love these kinds of stories!
Swim? God no. I swim like an anvil.
Cool story.
I commented on your comment. :)
~S
I think I could handle four week of water. My friend Heather's brother just saved a moose over by the Lion's camp outside of Helena a couple of weeks ago. I'll send you the pics, they are pretty cool
I would like to think I would but I don't think I could...that bear is pretty big! Great that someone managed it tho....I'm with Deanna, I love those kinda stories :o)
very cool story... glad it turned out well...
I swim about as well as that drugged bear...
Awsome story! Brought tears to my eyes...good to see people out there with hearts that big.
Stacie
All i can say is AWE
Post a Comment