Tuesday, June 5

Visitors



Wow..this video took FOREVER to upload. I do have another, but who knows when that will happen.

This video is a little off. I have one camera in my hand taking photos, and the other camera sitting on the railing of the deck.
And before anyone has a cow, I'm on my deck, very safe, and the camera is zoomed in. Once I got my footage, I scared them off.
Or actually Taylor did :).. big ol' tough doggie.

10 comments:

Paige said...

Wow! Did you ever figure out if you had a cub wondering around?

Rick said...

Damn! I traipsed all over Yellowstone for a week last year and do you think I could get close enough to even get a picture of a bear? Not a chance.

Phaedrous said...

Did you ever watch that "Grizzly Guy" movie? If not, you probably shouldn't. Stay safe.

Leesa said...

Yes, I saw it. He thought he could be one with the bear.. I do not :).

If I had moved or acted like I was going towards them, they would have run off.

I was safe :)

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Wow, Leesa! I could even hear the shutter of your camera lol!
That's amazing footage...those bears are really beautiful. Intimidating but beautiful :)

Michael said...

Wow, amazing footage... you've definately got your own "Wild Kingdom" going on out there!

Moosekahl said...

Amazing...I could sit and watch the bears for hours. They never stick around long enough though.

Marianna said...

Dear God, Leesa... that's just so mind-blowing for me to even imagine seeing a bear that close, without being behind glass or a gate.

M~

Leesa said...

I haven't seen a cub since, so maybe I was wrong :)

They are intimidating, but you wind up just watching in awe, it's really wild.

Nature Girl said...

OMGosh! That's AWSOME!!! So cool. AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME! Thank you so much for sharing!
Stacie