I'm tellin' ya...regular size box inside giant size box with excess space filled with cement will cure that crap instantly! You have WAY more tolerance and patience than I do, cuz I so would have went out the next day looking for the first person with their arm in a sling after I rigged that. I have NO Tolerance for that AT. ALL. You are my new hero..you're a saint! Stacie
omg lol Our neighbor used to have trouble with the bats so he made a mailbox out of cast iron. He had to use a tractor lift to put it on the post it was so heavy. Not sure if anyone ever hit it but if they did I'm sure they were in a cast for a spell. We never had that trouble though the farmers going down the road would hit our mailbox.
9 comments:
I'm tellin' ya...regular size box inside giant size box with excess space filled with cement will cure that crap instantly! You have WAY more tolerance and patience than I do, cuz I so would have went out the next day looking for the first person with their arm in a sling after I rigged that. I have NO Tolerance for that AT. ALL.
You are my new hero..you're a saint!
Stacie
Stacie.. I had the same kind of ideas as you. Fill it with bricks, etc. But I was told that if someone got hurt that way, they could actually sue.
True? Not sure.
But what's a few bucks for a new mailbox?
You guys need a movie theater... something else for the teenagers to do.....
Who dragged these kids up anyway?
Now when you get new cats in the mail, they won't suffocate waiting for you to come get them from the box.
LMAO!!! John's comment cracked me up!
Ok, I think I'm gonna mail you a letter, just to see if it gets to you with bullet holes in it. :P
M~
Are you serious???? Holy cow! Oh that would SOOOOO Tick me off! Wow..
Stacie
omg lol Our neighbor used to have trouble with the bats so he made a mailbox out of cast iron. He had to use a tractor lift to put it on the post it was so heavy. Not sure if anyone ever hit it but if they did I'm sure they were in a cast for a spell. We never had that trouble though the farmers going down the road would hit our mailbox.
Oh good God!
Post a Comment