My fave is the little wild daisies. So cute! I think I have a shot of them I need to post from my Colorado trip.M~
Great photos!! I really like your daisy shoot.
I was gonna say that I also love the daisy shot!lol There is a cute little bug off to the left and he's calling out to you "Hey! can I be in the picture too?"
cool stuffTake CareMichael
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My fave is the little wild daisies. So cute! I think I have a shot of them I need to post from my Colorado trip.
M~
Great photos!! I really like your daisy shoot.
I was gonna say that I also love the daisy shot!lol There is a cute little bug off to the left and he's calling out to you "Hey! can I be in the picture too?"
cool stuff
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment