Hi Leesa. What a tempting shot! :) My mom sent me several boxes of Godiva chocolates last Christmas and everyone at home enjoyed it. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Good shot of the chocolate bar. It makes my saliva dripping all the way. Haha. Have a Nice Weekend :) http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/06/photo-hunters-sweet.html
Mmmmmmm.... they say "just apply it to my hips" ... but ya know? If it's gonna end there anyway... I wanna TASTE it going down!!! Godiva is definitely one of the best!
Man I could really use some of that right now... I love that pic. I think I'd frame that one.. I played this week. for the first time in a loooooooong time. Stacie
Blogger keeps eating my comment... perhaps it thinks the comment is another piece of Godiva chocolate and doesn't want to let that sweet creamy goodness go!
25 comments:
Is that good Godiva chocolate, Leesa? I can eat only a piece of chocolate a week - otherwise I break out like a teenager :)
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hi Leesa. What a tempting shot! :) My mom sent me several boxes of Godiva chocolates last Christmas and everyone at home enjoyed it. Thanks for visiting my blog.
That is really sweet. More business for the dentist. (Lol)
Mine is up too.
I'm not a Godiva fan but I will kill for Ferrero Rocher. (Well...not kill...but whine alot!)
Oh Godiva chocolate. One of my favourites, but I only like dark which this one is, I think.
Yummm, and dark chocolate is so good for you! :-D SWEET Photo Hunt
Gorgeous! Love the shot. And that chocolate is making me hungry!
Godiva chocolate? now that is good eatin' indeed! Happy weekend
Woot! Godiva chocolate!!! It's one of my favourites too. I love chocolates. :)
great shot! very chocolatey! :)
Oh wow does that ever look delicious. Awesome photo! Perfect for today's "sweet" theme.
My Sweet Entry
finger licking good :)
It looks fantastic, I am sure it is as sweet as heaven!
Good shot of the chocolate bar. It makes my saliva dripping all the way. Haha. Have a Nice Weekend :)
http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/06/photo-hunters-sweet.html
Oh, my! Does that every look delicious! What a great photo, too. Thanks for stopping by pollywog creek and I hope you have a way sweet weekend!
What a great picture! That certainly looks sweet. I love chocolate!
I've never had Godiva chocolate, but, my, that's mouth-watering!
Mmmmmmm.... they say "just apply it to my hips" ... but ya know? If it's gonna end there anyway... I wanna TASTE it going down!!! Godiva is definitely one of the best!
MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm chocolate. This would be a tough photoshoot for me as I would eat all the subjects before getting any pictures!
Oh that looks YUMMY!!
Man I could really use some of that right now...
I love that pic. I think I'd frame that one..
I played this week. for the first time in a loooooooong time.
Stacie
I love this shot! awesome! and sweet!...great photo from a unique angle! Thanks for visting my photo today!
I like this. It's well-done. What are those things in the middle? Syrup or creme?
There's nothing better than some sweet godiva chocolate! Great photo.
Blogger keeps eating my comment... perhaps it thinks the comment is another piece of Godiva chocolate and doesn't want to let that sweet creamy goodness go!
Post a Comment