
It's the first sunny day in awhile today.
Which means I need to get my butt outside and get some things done. I get to head into the big city and stock up on supplies again. Yay.. more heavy lifting.
I also need to weed the gardens. Yay again.
Yesterday for most of the day this area lost phone and internet. Even 911 was down..wild eh? So I took advantage of that time to play with a new lens I hadn't given much attention too. The Sigma 105mm.
It's a macro, but different. It's harder to work with and focus, definitely requires patience. But I slowly started liking it a lot. I'm now mildly addicted to getting macros with it.
You can see some of my progress over at my Flickr page :)
No real bear activity since I've been home. When the berries start really growing up high we won't see them for awhile. This might be that time.
But.. it is fawn time.. I so hope to see some soon :)
Anyway.. that's it for now. Send me strength for lifting feed today.
2 comments:
Love that shot! :)
I really enjoy my 100mm Canon macro!
I was thinking about you this morning. On the NBC news, they were talking about the family (in another state) that lost their child due to a bear attack. Utah? Anyway... they were just reminding us that bears are dangerous animals & can strike...
M~
Post a Comment