Yup, that has to be the same one. Now that's a good story and it makes me feel really good.
Yay that it healed so well!Our buck is getting bolder and doesn't dart away when I move by the window now. He can still hear the shutter click though!
That is so cool to see him healed!M~
Is this the one with the burn? I don't remember another injury. Then again, you need a scorecard to keep all your animals straight...
AWSOME! That is so good to hear! I thought about that one a lot!Stacie
YAY!! I love happy endings! :)
awesome!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yup, that has to be the same one. Now that's a good story and it makes me feel really good.
Yay that it healed so well!
Our buck is getting bolder and doesn't dart away when I move by the window now. He can still hear the shutter click though!
That is so cool to see him healed!
M~
Is this the one with the burn? I don't remember another injury. Then again, you need a scorecard to keep all your animals straight...
AWSOME! That is so good to hear! I thought about that one a lot!
Stacie
YAY!! I love happy endings! :)
awesome!!!!
Post a Comment