I looked at him and I said to myself "Stewart!" Or Stewie for short, though I'm not a fan of the family guy...Stacie
Looks like a "Rastus" to me! ;)
Marvellous capture. It's excellent. I'm impressed.
I can't wait to see what Shephard comes up with!:)M~
Hmm... LiepshinWembleyBoscoRaddishPawsbyThe SenatorGojiLumpkinBanjoPugsleyGopherRootbeerDaschelDigbyCujo..okay, all out of names for the moment.~S :)
did you get a new kitten..?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I looked at him and I said to myself "Stewart!" Or Stewie for short, though I'm not a fan of the family guy...
Stacie
Looks like a "Rastus" to me! ;)
Marvellous capture. It's excellent. I'm impressed.
I can't wait to see what Shephard comes up with!
:)
M~
Hmm...
Liepshin
Wembley
Bosco
Raddish
Pawsby
The Senator
Goji
Lumpkin
Banjo
Pugsley
Gopher
Rootbeer
Daschel
Digby
Cujo
..okay, all out of names for the moment.
~S :)
did you get a new kitten..?
Post a Comment