He looks fabulous when I clicked it to big it! What a cutie!M~
OMGosh I LOVE him!Stacieps..FAB capture!
Even THIS guy has "the look"!
that's no bear!
very cool....but his hands scare me... freaky!
When I was home two weeks ago the neighbor found two abandoned baby coons and loaded them up in a laundry basket and has been bottle feeding them since. Silly critters!
so cute
I seem to say this everytime I come here but your pictures are just amazing...they always make me smile :o)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He looks fabulous when I clicked it to big it! What a cutie!
M~
OMGosh I LOVE him!
Stacie
ps..FAB capture!
Even THIS guy has "the look"!
that's no bear!
very cool....
but his hands scare me... freaky!
When I was home two weeks ago the neighbor found two abandoned baby coons and loaded them up in a laundry basket and has been bottle feeding them since. Silly critters!
so cute
I seem to say this everytime I come here but your pictures are just amazing...they always make me smile :o)
Post a Comment