Wednesday, June 20

It's On

So, even though, obviously I've been procrastinating a lot, I have lots to do around here.
The gardens are in full force, which of course includes weeds. And NO, I didn't get much weeding done yesterday :P I have become addicted to my new lens and can't seem to put it down. Kinda sad isn't it? Nawwwww.

I stocked up on feed etc today, which of course means I get to unload it. I seriously need a cabana boy, or a farm boy.. you know.. one that only says "As You Wish" :)

I've had some problems with the recent rains, which has caused some flooding in the horse feeding area. Now when they eat, they are standing in about 6inches of gook and muck. So.. of course I decide that maybe moving their feeding bins would be the right thing to do. Move them to drier ground.

He-Man must have screwed these things in, because even with an electric drill, I can't get them undone. Frustration builds up. Where's farmboy?
Hubs isn't home until the 1st..so I guess the horses will have to make do. Doesn't seem to bother them anyway, they only seem to care about the food.

So ok.. I need to put the camera and the laptop away and get to work.

OH and BTW.. have any of you ever lifted a salt block before??? Good grief.
And wouldn't you know it, the wheelbarrow has a flat :)

I think it's beer-thirty.






















7 comments:

Osbasso said...

As you wish...

Im A Foto Nut said...

Wouldn't a farm boy say, "Awe shucks Mam, that ain't nuhthin'"?

Marianna said...

I think I'll just join you at the beer thirty & let one of these young, strapping, burly guys take care of the moving & hauling!

I'm sure Stacy would loan you Viggo or her Cabana Boy!

:)
M~

Shephard said...

Wherever did you find that cute bag of paws?
~S

Redhead Editor said...

Let me know when you find that Cabana Boy! I am soooooo there.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Looks like the cat got to the beer before you!

Unknown said...

awesome pics!