Monday, June 4

Summer's Here












We had a really really warm weekend. With 86 on Saturday and 91 on Sunday, it was not much fun. Especially for a house with no AC. We don't usually get hot this early, so I hadn't had the normal fans and window unit put in yet.
Even with the window unit, this house was pretty warm yesterday. We have windows that go from floor to ceiling, on the sunrise side of the house and it gets warm quick on the inside. I'm thinking of investing in blinds on that side of the house :)

The bear have been here daily, but have really been no problem. Besides wandering around, and eating remnants of bird seed on the ground, they seem to just want to hang in the shade. The two seem to be traveling together which is something new.
I'll post the video I took tomorrow.

That's really all exciting around here right now. I'll be back in Seattle pretty soon here and start furnishing the new place, which I'm pretty excited about. The only real issue now will be the vehicle. This monster truck is just too big for that area and I find it hard to get around and park most places. That will be the next big change. Monster truck stays in Montana :)

So far so good with the gardens.. the sprinklers have been in full force and I'm finally seeing strawberries and rasberries.

Ready for jam?

3 comments:

Osbasso said...

Put me on the jam list!

The bear in the next post just looks like a dog waiting for something to happen!

~grey said...

awesome photos...

WoW are they ever big!!!

It has been unseasonably hot here too.

Marianna said...

Ditto on the jam, please!

:)
M~