I've tried three times to upload the video and no such luck. Have I ever mentioned I hate YouTube? Why does a ONE minute video take so long to upload and why do I always have problems?
I also tried google video and no luck there either. If I ever do get this video loaded, I think it will be the last.
Anyway, I remember now how busy summer is. I gardened, I weeded, I'm now watering everything (we have a broken sprinkler, and I have to water by hand), and I spent some time down by the pond.
We have a lot of new life down at the pond :).. we still have the trout and bass, but I even saw at least three schools of little fish.
I hung out trying to get dragonfly photos, which is not easy. I have to lean way over the water, very still, holding my camera mere feet from the water. I need to put on some waders I think and just step right into the water. I may try that :)
I still need to move the horse troughs.. just can't get it on my own. The electric drill didn't even help me.
They also drug their water tank out into the field, so I got to drag that back. I should have major muscles by the end of summer :)
Anyway, I still have animals to feed and flowers to water. Here's a few shots from today.


6 comments:
Sounds like you need to call "Rent-a-husband" ... cause the pics are more important! ;)
LOL Seamus!
I love the butterfly shot ~ it's just gorgeous!
M~
Holy cow, you DID have an eventful day! I can't wait to see the vid..I hope it works. I was just going to IM you next time I saw you on to say how quick you tube was to upload my vid yesterday...I couldn't believe it.. It took less than 5 minutes...
I hope yours works quickly next time. I wonder if there's a difference in load times between your MT house and your WA place? You'll have to give it a whirl next time you're there and see what happens..
Stacie
Hey Leesa,
I just tagged you for a rockin blog come see:-).
Could you take a picture of the trough and put 'That' back where it should be?
I love the dragonfly photo.... very cool!
I think you need to take it easy today!!!
Post a Comment