he just likes your place for the free photo shoots.
LOL oh, yes, P3 ~ he's a model, looking for work!:)M~
I have always believed that all racoons are named "Bandit."
LOVE THIS! It's my new desktop background! We had 3 racoons when I was a kid, they were all named Jake. :)
My daddy used to feed raccoons toast with peanut butter on it, from his hand. We'd all get to get out of bed and watch when the raccoons came out of the woods.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
he just likes your place for the free photo shoots.
LOL oh, yes, P3 ~ he's a model, looking for work!
:)
M~
I have always believed that all racoons are named "Bandit."
LOVE THIS! It's my new desktop background! We had 3 racoons when I was a kid, they were all named Jake. :)
My daddy used to feed raccoons toast with peanut butter on it, from his hand. We'd all get to get out of bed and watch when the raccoons came out of the woods.
Post a Comment