So, is this why you want to move to Seattle?Drove a Mustang all week in Texas. It was fun. I don't know what model I was in that had that bar next to my head, but this one was fine. I drove it hard. Wish you had been there.
He's just waiting for someone to come out and feed him... lol
No, D ~ he's waiting for Leesa to come play with him.:PM~
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So, is this why you want to move to Seattle?
Drove a Mustang all week in Texas. It was fun. I don't know what model I was in that had that bar next to my head, but this one was fine. I drove it hard. Wish you had been there.
He's just waiting for someone to come out and feed him... lol
No, D ~ he's waiting for Leesa to come play with him.
:P
M~
Post a Comment