Might be easier and faster to garden without your camera. LOL Just remember I had mine surgically attatched to my had just like you did.
Last time I saw there was no Tiller option for any DSLRs...
eerily similar to the famous mastur-kitty photo!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_time_you_masturbate..._God_kills_a_kitten
LOL @ David!!! OMG that's so funny!That is such a great action shot of Trout!M~
I love flying kitty. Leaps tall grasses in one bound.
Garden entertainment!! Doesn't get much better than that! :)
I love your action shots...and the non action ones as well. That is the funny thing about cats~ they are either full speed, or still.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Might be easier and faster to garden without your camera. LOL Just remember I had mine surgically attatched to my had just like you did.
Last time I saw there was no Tiller option for any DSLRs...
eerily similar to the famous mastur-kitty photo!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_time_you_masturbate..._God_kills_a_kitten
LOL @ David!!! OMG that's so funny!
That is such a great action shot of Trout!
M~
I love flying kitty. Leaps tall grasses in one bound.
Garden entertainment!! Doesn't get much better than that! :)
I love your action shots...and the non action ones as well. That is the funny thing about cats~ they are either full speed, or still.
Post a Comment