Oh Leesa, this is a WONDERFUL idea! Thank you for passing this on ~ I'll be sure to link it tomorrow, too.Get your sistah to help you box up beanies! :PM~
You have SEVEN HUNDRED beanie babies???Wha wha???
700?Your joking?
I'm reeling at the 700 number, too...but I saw a huge box of beanies at GoodWill this weekend. I may go back and buy them all. This is a great idea!~L.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Leesa, this is a WONDERFUL idea! Thank you for passing this on ~ I'll be sure to link it tomorrow, too.
Get your sistah to help you box up beanies! :P
M~
You have SEVEN HUNDRED beanie babies???
Wha wha???
700?
Your joking?
I'm reeling at the 700 number, too...but I saw a huge box of beanies at GoodWill this weekend. I may go back and buy them all.
This is a great idea!
~L.
Post a Comment