Fragile and beautiful :)
OH this is gorgeous! Love the lighting on this one..Stacie
what a great shot!! I love this one. Have a great Saturday.
really gorgeous!!!happy hunting! :)
I love your photos, they're great!
This is a very beautiful photo. I am envious of your talent.
Hurray, this is a magnificient entry to shiny
Oh my, what a gorgeous photo! Great shot!!Happy Weekend!
superb macro! what a lovely creature.happy weekend!
You've captured the dragonfly (or damselfly?) beautifully.
mmmm. I love dragonflies. The shine on the wing is unblelievable!
Although I don't like insects, this shot is beautiful !
Great shot! :) Beautiful and shiny. :)
Gorgeous shot! I love the shiny wings.
Great choice for shiny. I almost use my dragonfly photo for this entry (a bigger one than the "postcard" in my heading)Thanks for visiting mine.
What a beautiful shot.. I love it on large!M~
What detail. That is beautiful.
Way cool, Leesa. But of course yours are always top notch photography.
What a beautiful and unique picture!
I love how dragonflies wings are shiny! Great shot!
That's beautiful. Is this a real dragonfly or a fake plastic one? I can't tell.
Wow! Amazing photo! That's some great work, and perfect for the theme!
Wow, you are a talented photographer!
beautiful shot!
Ooooh, I lurv dragonflies!http://burnettfamnews.blogspot.com/2007/06/photo-hunters-shiny.html
Your shots are all on nature. I always love it that way. Nice work here :)
What a gorgeous and delicate dragonfly! I have one as well. I was able to take it quite close... perhaps the day was so warm and it was basking in the sun! BTW I love those daisies!
I hope people took the time to look at the large photo of the dragonfly. The wings are unbelievably beautiful.
Wonderful shot!
Post a Comment
29 comments:
Fragile and beautiful :)
OH this is gorgeous! Love the lighting on this one..
Stacie
what a great shot!! I love this one. Have a great Saturday.
really gorgeous!!!
happy hunting! :)
I love your photos, they're great!
This is a very beautiful photo. I am envious of your talent.
Hurray, this is a magnificient entry to shiny
Oh my, what a gorgeous photo! Great shot!!
Happy Weekend!
superb macro! what a lovely creature.
happy weekend!
You've captured the dragonfly (or damselfly?) beautifully.
mmmm. I love dragonflies. The shine on the wing is unblelievable!
Although I don't like insects, this shot is beautiful !
Great shot! :) Beautiful and shiny. :)
Gorgeous shot! I love the shiny wings.
Great choice for shiny. I almost use my dragonfly photo for this entry (a bigger one than the "postcard" in my heading)
Thanks for visiting mine.
What a beautiful shot.. I love it on large!
M~
What detail. That is beautiful.
Way cool, Leesa. But of course yours are always top notch photography.
What a beautiful and unique picture!
I love how dragonflies wings are shiny! Great shot!
That's beautiful. Is this a real dragonfly or a fake plastic one? I can't tell.
Wow! Amazing photo! That's some great work, and perfect for the theme!
Wow, you are a talented photographer!
beautiful shot!
Ooooh, I lurv dragonflies!
http://burnettfamnews.blogspot.com/2007/06/photo-hunters-shiny.html
Your shots are all on nature. I always love it that way. Nice work here :)
What a gorgeous and delicate dragonfly! I have one as well. I was able to take it quite close... perhaps the day was so warm and it was basking in the sun!
BTW I love those daisies!
I hope people took the time to look at the large photo of the dragonfly. The wings are unbelievably beautiful.
Wonderful shot!
Post a Comment