so cool!! I think its so cool the pics you get. I also think your choice of music is great!!
You're a postin' fool today!Would a flash really make a difference from this distance? It doesn't look like it needed it.
Yes.. I needed a flash, I had to lighten the photo. It just didn't go off for that photo.
Wow.... what a shot! I wonder if they are related? Something I've never thought about, but I guess brown bears hang out with black bears, eh?M~
oh oh.... here comes trouble!!
Hey! You've got some cool neighbors...
Wow Leesa! That's so cool!
I'd like to see the video too
Post a Comment
8 comments:
so cool!! I think its so cool the pics you get. I also think your choice of music is great!!
You're a postin' fool today!
Would a flash really make a difference from this distance? It doesn't look like it needed it.
Yes.. I needed a flash, I had to lighten the photo. It just didn't go off for that photo.
Wow.... what a shot! I wonder if they are related? Something I've never thought about, but I guess brown bears hang out with black bears, eh?
M~
oh oh.... here comes trouble!!
Hey! You've got some cool neighbors...
Wow Leesa! That's so cool!
I'd like to see the video too
Post a Comment