Sunday, June 10

Travels

My visitor today.
This one is skittish, which is good of course. He will run when he sees me or hears the camera shutter. But I manage to get a couple shots in.













I'm cleaning and preparing for a week away. I leave for Seattle in the morning for a week. I hope to get the place furnished. I was lucky enough to get cable and internet set up this week also. Yay me.













I went into the big city today and stocked up on some things for the sitter.
I think I'm done hauling heavy things this week :) I will find delivery for furniture. Yes, yes I will.

5 comments:

Osbasso said...

Take pics of the new place! Drive safe, too!

Marianna said...

Most people have HUMAN visitors. :P

I'd offer to house sit, but your visitors kinda freak me out.

Be safe!
M~

~grey said...

do you tell the sitter of all the visitors? LOL
and they still want to come....

Enjoy your week away... look forward to pics of the new place.

Nature Girl said...

Cool Beans! Furnishing a new place can be a pain in the butt, but fun. I hope you get delivery! Drive safe girlie, I can't wait to see pix!
Stacie

Michael said...

I'm sure John would be happy to help move heavy things around in Seattle, he looks like a helpful kind of fellow! ;-)