
I forget how busy summer is until it gets here again. Outdoor work seems neverending. The bear make it busier for me too. Things can come out during the day, but have to be put up at night. If you forget, then you usually have to search for it the next day. Hopefully it's still in one piece.
Finished gardening today, flowers are planted, trees are fenced, soaker hoses are in place, and hanging baskets are done. I slowly pace these, mind you, but still seems such a full day.
It got up to 86 today, so it was quite warm. I even put the AC in the house today.
I kept the camera with me in the gardens today, as you can see.. it's funny how it's become a permanent attachment. It's like grabbing your keys or wallet when you walk out the door.
We had animals everywhere today, especially pregnant deer.. I can't wait for the babies. I think I had a baby bear here last night, but it was so dark to tell. I know a large bear was here for sure, and I'm pretty sure I saw a small fuzzy one climb up into the tree.
Oh.. wait...
I have two here at the same time.. must go :)
2 comments:
86? You mean it was almost as hot up there as it was down here? And you just NOW put the AC in?! Good grief, woman! I'm sitting here at 68 degrees, soaking up the coolness blowing. hehe
M~
I totally get the camera being an attachement you can't leave the house without...
sounds like you've been busy over there...wish I could help, I'm bored stiff over here.
Stacie
Post a Comment