
I don't have much to say today.. but I felt compelled to come here and tell you that.
Rained part of the day, sunny part day too.
As hubs was buying a bed in the store, I was outside with my camera in the rain.
I got the shot above :)
Condo is slowly coming together. The TV is waiting there to be set up.
I started the day with Starbucks, lunched at Panera Bread, wandered around Pier One (where I got my table) and ended it at Bed,Bath and Beyond and Target. It was great. It's been so long since I've been to any of these places.
I almost felt like I had come down from some mountain as a foreigner.
Oh wait... I did :)
5 comments:
I love this shot ~ and especially the treatment you did to it.
I love Bed, Bath & Beyond. I could spend hours in there.
So are all the cool kids doing Panera Bread these days? Hmpf. I don't have one down here.
M~
Now THATS the kind of shopping I could do all day...as long as there's not trying on of clothes involved! We could totally hang Leesa!
You're last comment cracked me up...you're too funny. Foreigner...LOL
Stacie
Did you bring pelts and hides with you to trade?
LOL @ Os... too funny~
The only name I recognized was Starbucks... (YAY)
Guess I am a foreigner too...
I love Pier One. :) My office is done in Pier One, circa 2006. (grin) I love their bold colors and fun decor.
~S
Post a Comment