stunning--I also love the photo of the mushrooms in your previous post! Great photos..
great photo!its art. he he.have a nice day
Beautiful. I love the light and composition.
You know, every picture you post here is an art. Lovely!
I agree with Lynn ~ so true!:)M~
Exquisitely beautiful, Leesa, just like all of your photos!
I've got to agree with everyone else - great picture just like all of your others!
I thought it was a painting at first! GREAT depth!
Hi Leesa. You have a great eye for taking beautiful pictures. Such wonderful work.
Gorgeous! :) A beautiful photo and a true work of art. :)
Beautiful! How I wish I have an inch of your talent. I love photography. But it seems like I don't know its secrets. :)lovely photos you have! :)
It's beautiful! Love the duotone.
Great work!!!
I love the contrast of light and dark tones. Great art! Have great day!Visit me if you have time.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
stunning--I also love the photo of the mushrooms in your previous post! Great photos..
great photo!
its art. he he.
have a nice day
Beautiful. I love the light and composition.
You know, every picture you post here is an art. Lovely!
I agree with Lynn ~ so true!
:)
M~
Exquisitely beautiful, Leesa, just like all of your photos!
I've got to agree with everyone else - great picture just like all of your others!
I thought it was a painting at first! GREAT depth!
Hi Leesa. You have a great eye for taking beautiful pictures. Such wonderful work.
Gorgeous! :) A beautiful photo and a true work of art. :)
Beautiful! How I wish I have an inch of your talent. I love photography. But it seems like I don't know its secrets. :)
lovely photos you have! :)
It's beautiful! Love the duotone.
Great work!!!
I love the contrast of light and dark tones. Great art! Have great day!
Visit me if you have time.
Post a Comment