
I've been tagged by several people to list 7,8,or 13..Random or Weird things about me. So, I'm cheating and going with 7.
Most of you know some of this already.. but too bad :)
1. It seems that everytime I step outside, the sun goes behind the clouds. If I come back in, it comes back out. If I open the windows it will cool down, if I close them.. it warms up.
2. I love all kinds of fruits, but I hate fruit juice. Ick.
3. I rarely rarely answer my phone, I don't care who it is. There are a few select people that I will answer for.. otherwise, voicemail :)
4. I can't take my vitamins with bananas. It always makes me whoozy.
5. I hate to kill anything including any bugs, and will usually save them and throw them outside. I don't even mind picking them up except for bees. They get special ushering outside.
6. I have this major paranoia about fire. I double check irons and curling irons and candles. I unplug most appliances when I go out of town. Funny considering I live in wildfire country. Or actually, it's not funny.
7. I hate lettuce on anything except a salad. No sandwiches or burgers. But salads I like.
5 comments:
You pick up bugs? Even spiders? Ewwww! LOL
*That* was the weirdest stuff you could come up with?! ;-)
Ok, now what did you leave OFF the list? *snicker*
Ya weirdo... :P
Ok. #4. Most NORMAL people take their vitamins with WATER. I'm trying to picture you swallowing a vitamin with a banana??? Spork. WATER!
M~
# 3, 5 - are like me - I prefer not to talk on the phone if I don't have to and yeah, those insects they are always everywhere
Is taking vitamins with bananas supposed to do help you swallow it better or is it something else. I never heard of that.
Too funny...
I don't take "vitamins with bananas", but I like to grab a banana for breakfast in the mornings, same time I would take vitamins. But.. I can't do the two at the same time because it makes me sick to my stomach.
Post a Comment