Ok, if you are going to have a contest, here are my votes. I know that you always try to name your strays by the street you found them on. But since the is a shelter kitten that just doesn't make any sense. SO I went to Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus and typed in Shelter. The two I liked the mosts were "Digs" and "Shadow." I can't tell if he is a greay kitty or not. If he is that would be an awesome name for him. I will await my prize. LOL
Actually, I can only think of one cat I've named after my street and that was Henderson. Coincidentally, I had been thinking of Digger or Digby...and yes he's grey.
My themes the last few years have been from the play CATS, or wildlife ideas, i.e. Grizzly, Wolf and Moose.
I'm stuck on this one for some reason. I guess it will come to me :)
15 comments:
When did you get a new kitty? Aren't you over the legal limit? BTW, sooooo cute.
Awwwww, so cute! When did the new little one join your clan? :)
Did the Mercury Retrograde affect the age of your cats? They look young.
That 1st one is so cute!
:)
M~
Love the new little kitty! Is that one moving to Seattle the next time back?
Extremely sweet.
Another kitten, what are we going to do with you. sigh
Yes.. a new kitten. I made the mistake of walking into a pet store for a few things and they had some shelter kittens.
I'm weak...what can I say?
No name yet.
Now that is simply adorable! Ohhh kittens are so quirky, running around like crazy after absolutely nothing...LOL
Looks like a great friendship there. :x)
Ooh! I sense a "name the kitty" contest!
Ok, if you are going to have a contest, here are my votes. I know that you always try to name your strays by the street you found them on. But since the is a shelter kitten that just doesn't make any sense. SO I went to Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus and typed in Shelter. The two I liked the mosts were "Digs" and "Shadow." I can't tell if he is a greay kitty or not. If he is that would be an awesome name for him. I will await my prize. LOL
Man my typing really sux tonight, sorry.
Actually, I can only think of one cat I've named after my street and that was Henderson.
Coincidentally, I had been thinking of Digger or Digby...and yes he's grey.
My themes the last few years have been from the play CATS, or wildlife ideas, i.e. Grizzly, Wolf and Moose.
I'm stuck on this one for some reason. I guess it will come to me :)
they are both adorable....
how about greyson
or just grey!
sheltie
how about Buck (since deer is just too plain...)
Post a Comment