Saturday, June 23

Little Things

It was a beautiful day here today. Cool, Sunny, Breezy. Really nice.
I got several things accomplished outside today, and took a few photos too.













The dog cats and I sat out at the pond for awhile. The daisies are so high now that you can almost be hidden by them if sitting on the ground.
After awhile I got a little nervous. If I can't see the bear, the bear can't see me. So, we didn't sit on the ground for very long.

















I love that the pond is getting so much life. A neighbor came by today to help me move the horse troughs, and took a look at the fish in the pond. Looks like we have Bass, Trout and Perch. Lots and lots of baby perch. Add in turtles, ducks, and frogs and it's a cool spot. I hope to attract Heron.














Got some weeding done, cleaned off the deck, rehung a couple of bird feeders that were torn down by Ol'Winnie, and tried to find the hole in the pen that Trout is escaping out of. No such luck.
Everytime I would find a 'possible' place he might be getting out, I would repair it.. just to see him out again. Sigh. I give up.

I'm now sitting comfy in bed, with sweats (it's pretty cool out tonight), a beer, candles going, and food network on.

All is good.

6 comments:

Marianna said...

That's some good fish in your pond! Cody's gonna love fishing in it.

Sweats. LOL. That just sounds funny!

I do love your daisy shots... so pretty!
:)
M~

Anonymous said...

Idyllic shots - love the second one!

Osbasso said...

Bed, sweats, beer, candles and the food network. Life is good!

~grey said...

sounded like a very busy day...

It's amazing at how cool it does get in the evening. We have the same thing here.... and I do wear sweats most evenings too.

Michael said...

Some awesome photos.
Enjoy the view and the beer.

Take Care
Michael

Redhead Editor said...

Is that the pond where you hide the bodies??