Thursday, June 28

In A Haze













I guess I've followed in the footsteps of many bloggers in that I just don't have much to say lately. Summer is definitely here, and I really have a lot to do, but I just can't seem to motivate myself.
I have a kadjillion strawberries to pick right now, but I just feel like I'm in some fog, haze. It's yucky.
I did see my first fawn this morning, but wasn't quite in time to take a photo. I love seeing that first baby running around :)

I've been trying to figure out RAW photography lately. I like it, but it has a lot of bells & whistles to play with. It takes time, and of course takes my time away from other things I should be doing. I just can't help it though, the camera goes with me and so many things just jump out at me and say, "photograph me".

I haven't even named the kitten if that tells you anything. He's learned to just grab on to my jeans and climb up, OR.. he just hangs on and walks around the house with me. I bet that will be fun with shorts on.
He's adjusted just fine and thinks he owns the place. I only have one cat that seems to not like him, but that will end in time.

The bear still come daily, but really haven't been a problem. Tom did put his footprints all over the truck one night. Luckily there's no damage, I guess he was just looking in the windows.

Well anyway, that's my exciting update. I really really should go get something done :)

4 comments:

Osbasso said...

You've named the bear, but not the kitten??

Anonymous said...

You will LOVE Raw photography, it's all I shoot in now. Once I figured it out . . . takes a little time but it's a GREAT Tool!!

Enjoy playing with it.

Your new Kitten is adorable!!

Nature Girl said...

Boy do I feel ya on that haze thing. I can't seem to pull myself up out of mine. It's not good.
I can almost taste those strawberries you speak of..
Stacie

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yep, it's hazy here too...;)