Saturday, June 9

Give Me Strength













Today I went to the feed store.

I purchased :
8 50# bags of Horse Feed
4 50# bags of Whole Corn
and
2 50# bags of Sunflower Seed.

And who had to unload the truck and put it all in the feed room?

Me.

You think these bear could be a little more helpful.

5 comments:

Osbasso said...

Are you kidding? It's the first time they've had a chance to relax without worrying about you whipping out the camera!

Nature Girl said...

roflmao@ Os...too funny!
My comments haven't been sticking here the last few times...

I thought for sure you were going to say they ate all that! LOL
I bet you have some muscles girl!
Stacie

Marianna said...

Good grief! You could handle those bears if they came too close! Just sling them around like a bag of feed!

:P
M~

~grey said...

Wow...
What a girl won't do... for some good phots... LOL

I think you should join M~ at the flickr addict meetings...

Unknown said...

yeah they could have helped cause they will try to get into it won't they