LMAO! I lov3 this shot!You realize Stacie has created a monster with the P3 has nice 3y3s, right?M~
HA! The new mythology!
New kitten?? Adorable!
You got a new kitten?? So jealous. Spent some time catching up, can't believe how big trout is! I can, however, believe how mischievous he is, lol. :)
What a cutie!! Reminds me of my little one . . . .
I want a new kitty! :(Adorable... but his eyes look a little droopy; needs more smooching.~S
That's a great picture.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LMAO! I lov3 this shot!
You realize Stacie has created a monster with the P3 has nice 3y3s, right?
M~
HA! The new mythology!
New kitten?? Adorable!
You got a new kitten?? So jealous. Spent some time catching up, can't believe how big trout is! I can, however, believe how mischievous he is, lol. :)
What a cutie!! Reminds me of my little one . . . .
I want a new kitty! :(
Adorable... but his eyes look a little droopy; needs more smooching.
~S
That's a great picture.
Post a Comment