My great grandmother used to say, on living in Ft. Peck, MT, that anything below 20F was the devil's doing! He must be dancin' this morning! ;)Happy New Year Leesa!
Living in Ft. Peck, MT, is the devil's doing! Do you have sunshine yet?
LOL @ Seamus & Os!Happy New Year, Leesa!M~
It strikes me that it's a might cold in your neck of the woods... ;-)
What a beautiful sky! Happy New Year
hmmm... does a bit of math.that makes it... -16 Cnot to bad... same temp as we are having here...though not as much snow.Beautiful photo!!!
2.8ยบ??? Oh my God......ACK!*thump*
I'd like to leave a comment, but my fingers froze solid through when I read 2.8!Stacie
Post a Comment
8 comments:
My great grandmother used to say, on living in Ft. Peck, MT, that anything below 20F was the devil's doing! He must be dancin' this morning! ;)
Happy New Year Leesa!
Living in Ft. Peck, MT, is the devil's doing!
Do you have sunshine yet?
LOL @ Seamus & Os!
Happy New Year, Leesa!
M~
It strikes me that it's a might cold in your neck of the woods... ;-)
What a beautiful sky! Happy New Year
hmmm... does a bit of math.
that makes it... -16 C
not to bad... same temp as we are having here...
though not as much snow.
Beautiful photo!!!
2.8ยบ??? Oh my God......ACK!
*thump*
I'd like to leave a comment, but my fingers froze solid through when I read 2.8!
Stacie
Post a Comment