Wednesday, January 9

Will It End?













We got 5 inches of snow last night. We're expecting two more winter storms to come through the next few days. It's just wild.
I'm not complaining, I don't have to go anywhere, I'm all stocked up. But, I just think it's amazing how much snow we've had and how it keeps snowing. The snowplow guy even called and asked if I planned on going anywhere because his plow has run out of places to push the snow. I'm officially Snowed In.

Everything Amy shoveled is filled back up again. I've had to brush off the satellite dish twice today. I asked Amy to come do it, but she wouldn't.
You can't even see the grill on the back deck anymore. Pics to come.

That's really all I've got. The house is back to it's quiet state. The cats are insane, I think it's cabin fever. Or is it Cat fever?

4 comments:

Laura said...

Wow...so how deep is the snow just on the ground, undisturbed? Do the horses just stay in the barn or can they tackle the snow??

Or do you have them in the house?

We have had nothing as far as accumulation goes for snow and I'm a bit disappointed. It was in the 70's the other day, which is unheard of even for here. It was nice for a little taste of spring, but still...I would like some of that snow please. Send it my way!!
~L.

Marianna said...

LOL @ Laura ~ "or do you have them in the house?"

Amy wouldn't come un-bury you?? Well, that's just dandy! LOL it's going to be in the 60s here for the next week... ahhhh flip flops!

M~

Unknown said...

well that's not my question lol mine is when will it Stay away. I mean it snows good then warms and rain to melt it all away and then turns cold again and snows and well you get the idea, we all have cold all winter

Nature Girl said...

That is a lot of snow! When we got it like that in MI when I was a kid, we had to shovel the roof for fear the snow would get too heavy and cave it in. Do you have to shovel the roof or is it sloped enough that you don't have to do that?