Think of the snow like this, its your water, its the stuff that makes green things grow with ABUNDANCE in the spring, lots of growth
so.....
that when the dry summer winds dries out everything, creating TONS of kindling, dry grasses that crack under foot, providing extra fuel for fires in late summer early fall ...
until the next time you see the white stuff...
Now, doesnt that make things look brighter?
LOL
I thought so.
(Here in Texas, we had double the normal rain last year, so we had a bumper crop of weeds etc, it hasnt rained since mid november, and its real dry, and yesterday we have the start of 50 mile per hour wind aided fires burning houses, fields, barns. I feels ya pain)
You have GOT to be kidding me! I stopped shaking that thing 3 days ago, I swear! ;P Yikes Leesa! I hope you have lots of supplies laid in! Keeping fingers crossed for you that it all goes somewhere else! Stacie
8 comments:
Maybe if you lived in a smaller snow globe??
I think you need a vacation to someplace warm and sunny!
Think of the snow like this, its your water, its the stuff that makes green things grow with ABUNDANCE in the spring, lots of growth
so.....
that when the dry summer winds dries out everything, creating TONS of kindling, dry grasses that crack under foot, providing extra fuel for fires in late summer early fall ...
until the next time you see the white stuff...
Now, doesnt that make things look brighter?
LOL
I thought so.
(Here in Texas, we had double the normal rain last year, so we had a bumper crop of weeds etc, it hasnt rained since mid november, and its real dry, and yesterday we have the start of 50 mile per hour wind aided fires burning houses, fields, barns. I feels ya pain)
hope the sun comes out for you today.... :)
it looks like a snowglobe too...
Quick! Break out the hot chocolate!!! ;)
You have GOT to be kidding me! I stopped shaking that thing 3 days ago, I swear! ;P
Yikes Leesa! I hope you have lots of supplies laid in! Keeping fingers crossed for you that it all goes somewhere else!
Stacie
So. Ya wanna go to Greece this summer??
M~
I'd help you shovel but I don't think I can throw the snow that high.
Let's hope it doesn't melt too fast and wash you off the mountain.
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment