What an adorable little kitty and a brave traveler! We had a kitten this summer that liked to ride to town in the wheel well of dad's car. He rescued it a couple times.
LOL @ Laura! I actually saw the kitty on the Today Show ~ she was so cute! And they had the guy on there that screamed like a little girl. He wouldn't do the whole reinactment, but he gave us a little preview.. LOL
4 comments:
What an adorable little kitty and a brave traveler! We had a kitten this summer that liked to ride to town in the wheel well of dad's car. He rescued it a couple times.
Yeah, I'll BET that guy screamed like a little girl! Good Lord!
Poor sweet kitty! You'd think they would have caught that in the luggage screening.
Clothes.
Clothes.
Clothes and toiletries.
Clothes and shoes.
Clothes and cat.
Clothes.
Clothes.
That job must be reeeeally boring, but you'd have thought they would have noticed the skeletal outline of a CAT.
~L.
yeah....I'm w/ Laura....
how is it that an xray of a cat...
didnt create any curiosity?....
yet...they happen to see other mundane items..... =)
poor kitty.....wonder if she'll think twice about getting into a suitcase in the future?....
LOL @ Laura! I actually saw the kitty on the Today Show ~ she was so cute! And they had the guy on there that screamed like a little girl. He wouldn't do the whole reinactment, but he gave us a little preview.. LOL
M~
Post a Comment