Thursday, January 17

Calm













Not much exciting to report from here. Which sometimes is a good thing :)
We did get that storm but it was mostly wind. You could hear the house crack it was so strong, but not much more snow. We did have some single digit temps last two days, but it seems we're back to the teens this morning.
Hmm..I do see snow in the forecast for the next couple of days though.

I've decided to convert one of our rooms into a photography room. It's a third floor room that's really only used for storage. I definitely plan on painting one wall red and buying some photo lights. Oh and I will rip up the carpet and hopefully put pergo down.
It will be something to occupy my time and hopefully give me a cool area to take some photos :)

That's about it around here. For now.

9 comments:

Osbasso said...

We got the wind and cold too, with just a smattering of snow. The worst seems to have passed.

Very cool about the photography roome!

~grey said...

I am sure you got the same wind that passed through here... WOW! Wasn't it strong!!!
It is snowing a bit here now...
windy and cold...

I am tired of winter... I bet you are too!

The Photography room sounds like a great idea!

D

Marianna said...

The one thing that worried me when I was living in Redmond during the wind storms was those big trees in my backyard was them falling down. I have no idea how they didn't ~ those winds were wicked.

I love the idea of a photography room! What a neat thing to do!

M~

Heartland1 said...

Nice, nice idea.

Laura said...

Oooh! A studio! I love that idea!!
~L.

Nature Girl said...

I can't wait to see pics of your photography room..you'll do before and afters right? Single digits..that's just wrong!
Stacie

Moosekahl said...

I took my third floor and converted it to craft space completely. And I did paint it red and brown...specifically maple leaf and cocoa puff :)

Mia said...

I followed your link from Goobers Grab bag. What beautiful pics you take, you're an inspiration. I peeked through a bunch of them, going to bookmark you for later.
Thanks for sharing.

Leesa said...

Oh Moose..thank you! One wall will be brown now too :)