Hasn't it been beautiful the last few nights? It might be cold, but it's nice when it's clear out so you can see the moon.
I captured a beautiful moon in Texas ~ I was happy it came out so well.M~
Oh ... so that's whats up there... LOLIt has been so cloudy here at night I haven't seen the moon in weeks.do you use a tripod to get this?
Too cold here to dance by the light of the moon!
The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea! Love that. And love your moon photo.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hasn't it been beautiful the last few nights? It might be cold, but it's nice when it's clear out so you can see the moon.
I captured a beautiful moon in Texas ~ I was happy it came out so well.
M~
Oh ... so that's whats up there... LOL
It has been so cloudy here at night I haven't seen the moon in weeks.
do you use a tripod to get this?
Too cold here to dance by the light of the moon!
The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea! Love that. And love your moon photo.
Post a Comment