Friday, January 11

Work, Work, Work

Ok..so I think I lost a couple of pounds.

I had to brush off the car just now. Ouch.
And yes, I have a normal brush, but with the snow so deep the broom helped me push some off.
A backhoe is required now to come clear out our driveways, so I will have to move my car at some point. I can't even imagine right how I'm going to move it. But..it's ready :)



5 comments:

Osbasso said...

OK--this is about to border on "concerned". That's just insane!

Osbasso said...

Hehe...the word verification for my previous comment:

uersstk = yer stuck!

Moosekahl said...

So what number are you on "the list" of people needing to be plowed out?

Memphis said...

That looks darned cold! I've tagged you with a meme. Please don't be mad at me.

Word verification: kixsnay

Unknown said...

holy crap