Oh my!! That's a lot of snow!!!
Just let us know when you run low on beer. I'm sure that we can get a rescue party to you before you totally run out!
LOL ~ yeah, never mind nourishment, food, heat, etc. Just make sure she's got beer on hand!:)M~
wow is all I can say
isn't that the walkway that Amy just shoveled?? I think you are getting all of our snow... we have had nothing. It (the snow) just keeps getting dumped on you...
My poor hot tub! How much beer do you have stock piled for winter?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my!! That's a lot of snow!!!
Just let us know when you run low on beer. I'm sure that we can get a rescue party to you before you totally run out!
LOL ~ yeah, never mind nourishment, food, heat, etc. Just make sure she's got beer on hand!
:)
M~
wow is all I can say
isn't that the walkway that Amy just shoveled??
I think you are getting all of our snow... we have had nothing. It (the snow) just keeps getting dumped on you...
My poor hot tub! How much beer do you have stock piled for winter?
Post a Comment