The bottom two are from here behind the house. Amy decided this morning she wanted to sled down this hill. She wanted ME to go down to the bottom and take photos as they sled down. (yeah, right)
She doesn't realize how steep this hill is and how much snow there really is on the ground. I told her to first walk down the hill and back up to see how hard it is. Not an easy task. The snow was up to her chest in some places.
She managed to create a sledding path that was a lot like a luge, and they would sled down. Only problem is, you have to walk back up. There were many times where she thought she was dying.
I just watched her from the deck. I laughed most of the time :)



8 comments:
I'd be sitting up there right next to you! With a beer in hand, of course!
Still nothing on the ground here...
soooo beautiful!!
& its hard to imagine that its that deep!!! ((or your sis is reallllly short ..lol))
I so want to be there!
Wow that looks like fun. We're suppose to go up in a couple weeks although we won't see ANYTHING like that!!! I'm benched this year anyway - they just need me to drive, lol.
Up to her chest? Why didn't you just send Taylor down to pull her up? /snicker
That's just a crazy amount of snow - crazy fun, but crazy!
At least you don't have to worry about anybody being bear food! ;)
Happy New Years Leesa! :)
Wow! And I thought WE had snow. :) That looks like so much fun!
OMG that's NUTS! That last pic of Amy is too wild! You really get an idea of how deep it is.
M~
Post a Comment