I get a small break. The sun is shining today and no more snow. But, it's not for long. I just heard we have even more significant snow coming. Good grief. I love snow, but come on.
I love your photographs. Your snow is awesome and beautiful to those of us down here in south Texas. For a visit I suppose it would be nice for a change but otherwise you can keep your snow and I'll keep my humid heat and green green grass.
I see these images, you transported into a movie i have seen a long time ago, "Jeremiah Johnson" (*1), I see you as this mountain woman, with two wolfs as companions, walking through snow on snowshoes, hunting griz, sleeping in caves made into drifts...
LOL
Is there a lower level under the main house? A pantry area, or storage area?
(*1) Jeremiah Johnson was played by a younger Robert redford, and he was a "flatlander" that went into the rocky mountains, hunting grizzleys, and trying to fend off indians that he crossed when he violated an indian burial site.
6 comments:
This photo is just gorgeous!
M~
I love your photographs. Your snow is awesome and beautiful to those of us down here in south Texas. For a visit I suppose it would be nice for a change but otherwise you can keep your snow and I'll keep my humid heat and green green grass.
Be safe & don't over work yourself.
I see these images, you transported into a movie i have seen a long time ago, "Jeremiah Johnson" (*1), I see you as this mountain woman, with two wolfs as companions, walking through snow on snowshoes, hunting griz, sleeping in caves made into drifts...
LOL
Is there a lower level under the main house? A pantry area, or storage area?
(*1) Jeremiah Johnson was played by a younger Robert redford, and he was a "flatlander" that went into the rocky mountains, hunting grizzleys, and trying to fend off indians that he crossed when he violated an indian burial site.
Actually, I've seen it :) and you know, the scenery is pretty close.
Yes, we have a lower level and even a canning room.
That photo is absolutely gorgeous!!!
glad you were able to see the sun... even if it is briefly.
God, Leesa... that is just the most stunning photo.
~S
Post a Comment