I think you may have a little... My girls would kill to have that much snow just for one day! Of course if you have that much, it won't be for one day! LOL
That's fake right? It doesn't really snow like that there, does it? I've only seen snow like that in the movies. Just kidding. I would almost kill to have snow like that, just once. I don't want it any more than once. But hey, maybe that would take care of our drought issues here in Atlanta.
I do love snow, and if I don't have to go anywhere, I don't mind it at all. But.. I'm officially snowed in. We had to call a backhoe guy today to come clear the driveways. Which means I have to brush off my car.. OUCH.
And Os.. easier said than done, hon. That's hard heavy snow to shovel :P
8 comments:
I think you may have a little... My girls would kill to have that much snow just for one day! Of course if you have that much, it won't be for one day! LOL
For God's sake, get the hot tub cleared!!
That's fake right? It doesn't really snow like that there, does it? I've only seen snow like that in the movies. Just kidding. I would almost kill to have snow like that, just once. I don't want it any more than once. But hey, maybe that would take care of our drought issues here in Atlanta.
you know..I think I heard a little something about that. Some whisperings of an inch or two? ;P
YIKES...your car is BURIED!
I hope you didn't have to go anywhere today...
I do love snow, and if I don't have to go anywhere, I don't mind it at all. But.. I'm officially snowed in. We had to call a backhoe guy today to come clear the driveways.
Which means I have to brush off my car.. OUCH.
And Os.. easier said than done, hon. That's hard heavy snow to shovel :P
Oh and I even had to have the PO hold my mail :)
My gosh, girl... I'm just blown away! This is INSANE!
M~
I am soooo jealous.
nothing like that here yet
Post a Comment