snow's soft enough for him to sink in uh? You better get him an avalanche beacon :)
awwww...poor little tj! That does not look like fun...I'd say I can guess how you spent your day! I guess I won't complain about the eliptical anymore..LOL
um..sorry...that's "poor little Taylor" my Taylor is TJ....habit...LOL
I saw a t-shirt (for a dog) ... that said... if you can read this pull me out of the snow.I should get it for Taylor... LOLShe is probably thinking... mom put the camera down and come rescue me... :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
snow's soft enough for him to sink in uh? You better get him an avalanche beacon :)
awwww...poor little tj!
That does not look like fun...I'd say I can guess how you spent your day! I guess I won't complain about the eliptical anymore..LOL
um..sorry...that's "poor little Taylor" my Taylor is TJ....habit...LOL
I saw a t-shirt (for a dog) ... that said... if you can read this pull me out of the snow.
I should get it for Taylor... LOL
She is probably thinking... mom put the camera down and come rescue me... :)
Post a Comment