
It's cold today.
Yeah, I know, It's always cold. But, this is different cold. It's windy. It sends that chill right through your body.
I was supposed to get out today, but I've found every reason not to. I think I'll stay on the couch with the fireplace, the heated blanket, and a big bowl of chili.
Oh and watch football, of course.
3 comments:
We've got the same cold and wind here, too. I'd invite myself up to eat chili and snuggle up on the couch, but that sort of defeats the concept of staying in. So I won't...
Enjoy your day!
It was cold like that here today too...if it weren't windy, it wouldn't have been that bad. We went out for a hike, but it was hard for me to breathe so we cut it short...only one mile for me today, but back to the gym tomorrow I think for 2 miles and some laps...Chili sounds Gooooood!
Stacie
mmmm chili... no beans, right??
M~
Post a Comment