Had you beat by 10 degrees this morning. Not including the wind. Though we're up to a balmy -4 right now, and calm!!
Oh--and really sunny, with not a cloud in the sky! Makes it feel almost warmer than single digits!
Ditto in Duluth. Minus 20 on the thermometer without the windchill.
You must really want to smack me when I complain about 26 huh? LOLStacie
It's entirely too cold. I agree.
LOL it was like 24 here & I was near burning up! I hear we may get some snow in the morning, but nothing much.M~
hope it warms up for you soon...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Calvin and Hobbes.And miss them very much!
I couldn't have expressed the bright side of having fuzzy bunnies any better than that.~S
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Had you beat by 10 degrees this morning. Not including the wind. Though we're up to a balmy -4 right now, and calm!!
Oh--and really sunny, with not a cloud in the sky! Makes it feel almost warmer than single digits!
Ditto in Duluth. Minus 20 on the thermometer without the windchill.
You must really want to smack me when I complain about 26 huh? LOL
Stacie
It's entirely too cold. I agree.
LOL it was like 24 here & I was near burning up!
I hear we may get some snow in the morning, but nothing much.
M~
hope it warms up for you soon...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Calvin and Hobbes.
And miss them very much!
I couldn't have expressed the bright side of having fuzzy bunnies any better than that.
~S
Post a Comment