Wednesday, January 30

Pfffftttt



















Marble and I agree. Pfftttt.
As expected I lost power all night and part of this morning. It's gracing me with it's presence this morning thankfully. I'm guessing 7 inches of snow hit last night, but from what I hear we're getting a lot more tonight.
I did find some kids to shovel the deck for me, they'll be here this afternoon. It will cost $15 an hour (ouch), but better than me doing it.
Some big equipment was brought in last night and this morning to widen my driveway, so hopefully I can get out to a store today.

Everyone cross your fingers I keep power. This is the QUIETEST, DARKEST place to be without power.

6 comments:

Osbasso said...

Ooh, glad you've got both power and shovelers for the day! I remember getting $2 to shovel the neighbor's walks... Don't pay them if they don't do a good job!

The Smoking Redhead said...

Crossing my fingers on your behalf.


Stay warm!

Nature Girl said...

wow! I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you! Yay for child labor though! :)
Stacie

Marianna said...

Stacie ought to send her boys up to help you... LOL

I'm sending you good wishes! Stay on, power!

M~

LarryLilly said...

15$!!!!!!

OMG, I guess you dont have any illegals up there this time of year? LOL

You do have a good supply of beer on hand dont you? So as they are out shoveling, you can kick back, drink a cold one and feel the warmth from the fire, and not your aching body.

I suppose that schools up in your parts are closed?

Unknown said...

I'm in awe and a little jealous of your snow