Thursday, January 31

Hey... it's Snowing













Another foot of snow last night. Power comes and goes, but at least hasn't stayed out for any real length of time.
I really don't have anything really exciting to blog about. Just trying to keep the house warm and walkways shoveled and snow off the hot tub.
I'm thinking of having the boys back to just do the whole deck. At least maybe after that I can keep up better.
I'm hearing this might be record snow for here, and there's at least 6 feet on the ground in some places. If I lose power again, I might pop on the cross-country ski's and at least go enjoy it some :)

8 comments:

Osbasso said...

Are you able to use the hot tub at all?

Charlie said...

Thats some snow fall! Great pic Leesa. Goes without saying. Still love that pic of Marble!

Marianna said...

6 FEET?!?!

I think you need a vacation somewhere VERY warm this year.

M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Do you actually GET mail when it's that bad outside? I mean, is that old saying about nothing stops the postal service true?

It really wouldn't matter to me because I wouldn't be checking my mail until Spring!!! ;)

~grey said...

I have to laugh at the Peanut Queen.... she is such a Queen. LOL

I forgot for a minute what I was going to ask you....

oh ya... do your eyes tire of seeing so much white? I know when it snows here... mine do.
Hope you are wearing sunglasses!
:)

Moosekahl said...

Glad you are going to get a chance to play in it a bit. Stay warm!

The Smoking Redhead said...

Got snowshoes?

Leesa said...

Yes, I can get in the hot tub if I want too. It's still surrounded by snow though.

Yes, warm vacation.. I'm thinkin' Belize.

Yes, we still get mail. We have one tough mail-lady.

Yes, I do have snowshoes!

Oh and yeah... you get a little tired of looking at white all the time.